Diploma of Sport – International
Diploma of Sport (SIS50321)
The Fit Education team have brought together years of industry experience from working at the pinnacle of sports performance, including professional boxing, English Premier League club Fulham FC, the Brisbane Broncos and the Australian Wallabies.
A key feature of the course is our ability to connect our students to many of Australia’s top sports performance experts including Dundee Kim. Together these professionals offer a unique mix of cutting-edge training techniques and networking opportunities that allow you to access and secure highly coveted positions in the field.
Whether you’re looking to enter the world of professional sports, or simply looking to expand upon your existing knowledge, this program will be an asset.
Who is this course for?
The Diploma of Sport is designed for those looking to be a Sports Coach or Sports Development Officer. Our Diploma of Sport provides you the tools you need to become a true leader in the field of athletic performance.
What you’ll learn in this course
Students will also receive these extra FREE certificates throughout the courses:
- Mat Pilates (Pilates Australia)
- Reformer Pilates (Pilates Australia)
- Boxing Coach Level 1 & 2
Entry to this qualification is open to International Students who have been enrolled with Fit Education and who have completed the Certificate IV in Fitness.
Other visa eligible International Students seeking direct entry at this course level, may be considered provided:
Career pathways with Fit Education
Course: Diploma of Sport
CRICOS Code: 107802J
Career: Sports Coach, High Performance Coach, Sport Development Manager
Study methods: On campus
Payment methods: Upfront – Payment plans
Complete the form below to register your interest with a Diploma of Sport with Fit Education.
STUDY NOW, WITH FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Hear what our students say.
DIPLOMA OF SPORT – COURSE OUTLINE
Diploma of Sport
Course Module Breakdown
Click on the items below to learn more.
- SISSSCO011 Manage integrity in sport
- SISSSCO008 Apply anti-doping policies
- SISXIND008 Manage legal compliance in sport and recreation
- SISSSCO004 Plan, conduct and review coaching programs
- SISSSCO003 Meet participant coaching needs
- SISSSCO007 Apply sport psychology principles
- SISSSCO016 Coach participants in sport competition
- SISXFIN001 Develop and review budgets for activities or projects
- SISXMGT001 Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
Get started today
Call us on 1300 348 338
or contact us
Why study a Diploma of Sport with Fit Education?
Be your best. Employment for sports coaches is rated as “very strong growth”. Enrol in a Diploma now. Check out the latest employment statistics for sports coaches .
"I would recommend the course to anyone seeking a career in the fitness industry."
Perhaps the best attribute of the course was its flexibility. Often I had the choice of ‘at home’ or ‘in the classroom’ studies. In particular Steve’s first-rate, hands-on knowledge proved invaluable to my learning experience. I would recommend the course to anyone seeking a career in the fitness industry.